Which one Seekins, Fierce or Christensen Rifle.........

you know after going all customs a few years back I look back and realize that seems like most all manufacturers have some issues. But mostly there produce great shooting rifles. Occasionally there's a problem. Your always gonna hear more about negatives than you will here praising. I mean really most guys don't post a big shout out to X manufacturer cause it shoots lights out. It eventually comes out on feedback but the negatives come out faster it seems.

I let him make the decision. He chose the CA bronze ridge line. I'm sure he picked the looks more than anything. I'm gonna load 123 absolute hammers for it for him. He shot one of my 6.5 max's and I told him the prc would get him real close to it and still be able to shoot factory ammo if needed.

A little info…..his dad (my uncle) got me into reloading 40 years ago in his gun room so I felt I should help him. Hell I almost told him I'd make the difference up in price just to let me build one for him. If the CA won't perform then I may still do that. Thanks for the input as always.

It is a shame to hear the negative feedback on Fierce. I was seriously considering one before committing to go custom. The sure passed my eye test.

You will find negative feedback on EVERYTHING if you look enough...don't let the internet dweebs sway your decision. If you want a Fierce, buy one.

Here's the group (3) I shot before last year's hunt. My seekins 6.5 prc shoots lights out.

Attachments

• 20211113_115433.jpg
    20211113_115433.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
My cousin is wanting a factory rifle with a budget of $3500 on scope and rifle. I tried to get him to let me build one but he's so tight when he farts he whistle's. So Which one of these rifles would you rather have? Never owned one and 90% of my rifles are customs so help me out. Or is there another one you would rather get?
I'd sure skip the Christensen Arms.. The QC has gone way down.. You may get a peach or a lemon. HiT & Miss.
You may want to look at the Bergara Premier Pro line. Nothing wrong with Seekins either. I own a couple Bergara Premier Pro and a Seekins..All three are really good. Worth the Money

I guess I have been lucky throughout the years on factory rifles and scopes as well. I completely agree with you on the slant towards negative in reviews. Finding truly objective evaluations are rare, but I find them more often here than anywhere else.

I'd sure skip the Christensen Arms.. The QC has gone way down.. You may get a peach or a lemon. HiT & Miss.
You may want to look at the Bergara Premier Pro line. Nothing wrong with Seekins either. I own a couple Bergara Premier Pro and a Seekins..All three are really good. Worth the Money
There again something wrong with any of them. I have 4 bergara's. I had to send two back to factory. One head space issue one a barrel replacement. Go figure

There again something wrong with any of them. I have 4 bergara's. I had to send two back to factory. One head space issue one a barrel replacement.
Why di you buy 4 if you had a problem with 2? Did you buy the Premier Pro Bergara's or the cheaper ones?
Tell your cousin to build a CUSTOM Rifle.. no problems after that

I can not recommend Fierce based on customer service. Both of my CAs are good but not perfect. Love to try a Seekins.

Action 1000
Barrel. 400
Trigger. 300
Stock. 600
Bottom metal. 300
Mag. 90
Brake. 150
Smithing fees. 400
No way I'd buy a factory rifle. Complete custom under budget. Some smiths already have the parts and he could have is rifle in a few weeks.

Action 1000
Barrel. 400
Trigger. 300
Stock. 600
Bottom metal. 300
Mag. 90
Brake. 150
Smithing fees. 400
No way I'd buy a factory rifle. Complete custom under budget. Some smiths already have the parts and he could have is rifle in a few weeks.
Guys budget is $3500 for rifle and scope iirc. Going custom would only leave $250 for glass based on some quick math of your proposed build cost