Which one Seekins, Fierce or Christensen Rifle.........

I wish my custom in process was only $3250. My build is coming in around $4500 without a new scope.
$2K for a factory rifle and $1500 for a scope can get you a nice rifle that will definitely get the job done. As we all know that is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a seemingly constant stream of $$ going out of the wallet with every new gun purchase. As soon as I seem to be happy with what I have, something new enters my brain and I am emptying the wallet again.

I actually own and shoot a Fierce and cannot recommend them enough. Great rifle and so far, everything I w shot through it has been sub moa. I've shot the Seekins a few times and am really impressed with it also. Doing it again, I'd be hard pressed to choose between the two. I have no experience with the Christensen.

I've bought, shot and hunted with all 3 brands.

I've bought, shot and hunted for a year each a Christensen 280 ai ridgeline and a 7mm-08 ridgeline and sold both. Good rifles just not worth the money and I've had problems with the barrel and stock.

I bought a Seekins Havak 300 PRC and it's an awesome rifle. I couldn't get used to the grip on the stock but it did shoot 1/2 MOA with 212 eldx and 215 bergers with its 1-10" twist. I shot it on several axis deer hunts and sold it for a loss… I don't regret it for even a second.

Fierce…. Where do I begin? I got my very first a 300 wsm fury. Awesome!! Then I got a 28 Nosler fury even more awesome!! Then my first edge model a 300 RUM and it's a wonderful rifle, so I got another edge a 26 Nosler which exceeded all my expectations so I went all in and got a carbon CT edge in 7mm mag and it's been my most favorite "factory carbon barrel" rifle. I'm in love with fierce rifles and they all shoot way under 1/2" MOA, lightweight and they are absolute hammers on animals. I won't ever get rid of them.

As for the two other brands I've sold them and won't ever buy them again. I've also been using tikkas lately and they're the best bang for the buck just AWESOME rifles, but not what the OP asked. Just my humble opinion.

Up date so went with the Christensen Arms. Got the rifle and scope put together. After break in developed a load using the bullet he wanted which were Berger 140 VLD's. Ended up with my favorite N560 and a load hitting .3 moa consistently out to 300 yards. Didn't shoot any further and will leave that up to him. Kinda impressed with this little factory rifle I will say. Pretty darn smooth and shoots great. So I loaded him up 50 rounds and told him to have at it.

Thanks for all the input guys.

I wish my custom in process was only $3250. My build is coming in around $4500 without a new scope.
$2K for a factory rifle and $1500 for a scope can get you a nice rifle that will definitely get the job done. As we all know that is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a seemingly constant stream of $$ going out of the wallet with every new gun purchase. As soon as I seem to be happy with what I have, something new enters my brain and I am emptying the wallet again.
Yourenot alone.....But Oh aint it FUN!!!