Which brand... models?

Just purchased the Bushnell G2DMR 3.5-21x50
Gonna be ordering an EGW 20MOA base and Warne Maxima low rings through SWFA in the next couple days probably.
The rifle it's getting mounted on is a Howa 1500 chambered in the 6.5 Sherman (which I was thinking of rechambering to 26 Nosler, but it appears the Sherman is superior). I'll get someone to post finished pics of the rifle/system when it's done.
Thanks for the help guys. It was good hearing that Bushnell wasn't "junk" and through the research it appears I'm getting a hell of a deal, considering it's said to be a bargain at the $1100 price point!

Glad to hear you arrived at your decision. I think you're going find that mag range very friendly for different types of shooting. You'll have to post up your own evaluation of that new scope and rifle.

Thankfully I tink we live in a time where "Junk" optics are fewer. All the manufacturers have had to step their games up in terms of quality, repeatability, new models and coatings. If they don't....they won't survive. Consumer driven....but we benefit from the increased competition.

Congrats,

Wayne

BAD NEWS!

Apparently the DMRs are completely sold out! I was pretty disappointed to find this out today, so I'm back to looking for something for the rifle.
Got a chance to check out the Veracity earlier today and really liked it. That 5-25 could be in my gun's future =)

Feenix, could you tell me your experience with the Veracity? Did you put together a any sort of review when you got it?

BAD NEWS!

Apparently the DMRs are completely sold out! I was pretty disappointed to find this out today, so I'm back to looking for something for the rifle.
Got a chance to check out the Veracity earlier today and really liked it. That 5-25 could be in my gun's future =)

Feenix, could you tell me your experience with the Veracity? Did you put together a any sort of review when you got it?

Nothing extensive but below is my hands on experience ... I am very pleased with it.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...riflescope-w-ballistic-e1-ffp-reticle-130833/

GunBroker.com Message Forums - .270 AI's 1st big game harvest ...

Old Medic on the Savage Shooters side decided on a Veracity after corresponding with him and he did a very nice review IMHO >>> Burris Veracity 4-20x50 - An Amateur's Opinion

Good luck and let me know if you need any other info. Cheers!

Ed

Hey FEENIX,
what would you consider a reasonable price for the 5-25x50, based on your experience with the 4-20?

I feel like I can get a pretty good deal on them compared to MSRP, but my discount is based on that and not the going street price of them.

Hey FEENIX,
what would you consider a reasonable price for the 5-25x50, based on your experience with the 4-20?

I feel like I can get a pretty good deal on them compared to MSRP, but my discount is based on that and not the going street price of them.

Sorry for not responding sooner. Occasionally, OP have unadvertised discount on average 10% of their regular price -- $810-$820 shipped is a good deal. When I got mine, it was $100 off + 10% military/veteran's discount.

X2 on the bushy XRS , amazing glass , amazing scope, made me regret my nightforce purchases.

X2 on the bushy XRS , amazing glass , amazing scope, made me regret my nightforce purchases.

Hey Bob lee, thanks for the input on them. Any experience/thoughts on the Burris Veracity line or how they might stack up against Bush's Elite Tac line - XRS/DMR?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.