Where to Buy a Remington 700 Long Range in .30-06

Jud96

Well for the last month I have been searching everywhere for one of the new Remington Long Range rifles chambered in .30-06 but can't find them anywhere. Can I order directly from Remington through Cabelas, Gander Mountain, or someone else? I would like to get this rifle soon before deer season starts this fall so I can get a good load for it and get some practice with it before taking any game. Any leads to where to buy one or where to order one is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

My buddy is looking for one in a 7mm. Cabelas told him he could special order one. Unknown if there is a cost associated with this, but worth a shot. I know they pulled all of them due to the recent trigger recall.

Well I did a little bit of searching and found that all of the Remingtons have disappeared because of their recall. This explains why all of the Wal-Marts, Dick's Sporting Goods, Gander Mountain, and Cabelas doesn't have any Model 700s on the shelf. This was driving me nuts until I realized they will eventually be back, thought they were gone for good. Forget what site it was on, but read that guys have heard that Remington will soon be shipping the recalled rifles back to their owners and stores. Hopefully the Model 700 Long Range rifle will show up somewhere in .30-06 or maybe even 7mm RM! :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts