Where is long range competition?!

Frank

Sorry! Forgot about the 22 Rimfire shoot thing this Sunday deadline. It's still cold here (only in the 50's
frown.gif
), got my long underware on for real!) .

We had so few competitions that I thought I'd made that forum disappear. It seemed to be a catch-all for public broadcast of competitions and we can meet the same intent with this General section.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you report the 22 rimfire shoot here?? If not I'll try digging it back out of the internet bit-bucket.

/r

Sure, this forum works fine.
I just picked up 2 business meetings tomorrow morning before work.Looks like I won't be making the deadline either.

Frank4570

I've laid out my best union-suit, got a lunch packed and have scheduled a drive to Wild Wonderful West Virginia to shoot the event. Guess I won't be submitting at the last moment but I should stil "get 'er done" in the morning.

Let's see... 11" x 11" (2 sheets of paper taped together), cd traced onto the target then a TP roll center traced to the center for a 5 ring. Oh yeah, 200 yards 10 shots I believe.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.