Where in WA?

Hanford bull elk herd

562017_4034194008308_2145590339_n.jpg

yup lots of elk and deer on the hanford. problem is that hanford and all of rattlesnake mountain is all unhuntable/private. The rattlesnake mountain ranches want a premium for access. I dont know if I will hunt much in this state anymore unless I do the high buck hunt. too many people and very limited access, seasons and tag opportunities.

My cousin married a Wilburite. I hunted pheasants and rabbits in the Govan creek area and lived out past the cemetery in the middle of a wheat field in the 70's.

Auburn here.
Very interesting that out of all that have responded so far, not one person from Seattle or Tacoma and only one from Bellevue? I guess city folk just don't know how to have fun!:D

TACOMA

relocated from northern AZ and i have no idea what im doing here, trying to get over the mountain dont care for it down here at all.....

New to long range shooting just mostly hunting out to 500 yds max...but i have my wife pushing to get into it and she is balls to wall to start..

anyone know of any good places to get her out shooting?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.