Where are most members from

IMG_2231.JPG

I rest my case....

That appears to be a "Jackadeer" not a Jackalope. I saw my first "real" Jakalope in the early '60's, mounted on display at Steinberg's Sporting Goods in Baton Rouge. 😁 That mount actually used "Pronghorn" horns. Today, all you see is deer antlers used.....even here in Wyoming. I've never understood why deer antlers are used, rather than Pronghorn horns. Seems to be rather "bass ackwards"! memtb

Last edited:
45 miles south west of Boise as the crow flies , where you don't have to take the keys out of the pickup because the closest neighbor is 2 and a half miles away
Many years ago I interviewed for a job in Caldwell, unfortunately it did not work out. I did get to spend a few days looking around and enjoyed everything I saw. Lots of game animals and many standing along the highway looking back at you.

I also live in New Jersey . I am a member and shoot a lot at the Cherry Ridge Range in North Jersey . We have a 100 ,200 and 300 yard range. There is a Range in south jersey that has a 600 yard range . Not been there yet .

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.