Which are you most excited for?

2.5-20, more adjustment and is a more appealing range with the F1 for hunting and PRS competition. I shoot 2000yds with my 5.5-22 nxs, sure more is nice but not needed. If the 4-32 had the same amount of elevation travel that would be an amazing setup.

2.5-20, more adjustment and is a more appealing range with the F1 for hunting and PRS competition. I shoot 2000yds with my 5.5-22 nxs, sure more is nice but not needed. If the 4-32 had the same amount of elevation travel that would be an amazing setup.

I mostly agree with this. The only thing that is concerning is if the scope is usable at 20x or 32x respectively. I've read some concern on snipershide about a short scope with an 8x erector being usable at high power. Don't know if that is warranted or not as I've never used scopes like March.

Nx8 is not showing on nf website in these focal lengths. 2.5-20 magnification is better mag range for hunting. I am not a fan of ffp for hunting. I would rather sfp and a range finder. I like a thicker reticle at the close range shots. NightForce makes great scopes. I like a little lighter scopes for hunting. Love the 300wm. Good luck with your selection. 1k is a piece of cake with that 300wm and knowing all its trajectory.

2.5-20 for me, I have one on order. Hope it fits on my long action with Hawkins mounts.

Nx8 is not showing on nf website in these focal lengths. 2.5-20 magnification is better mag range for hunting. I am not a fan of ffp for hunting. I would rather sfp and a range finder. I like a thicker reticle at the close range shots. NightForce makes great scopes. I like a little lighter scopes for hunting. Love the 300wm. Good luck with your selection. 1k is a piece of cake with that 300wm and knowing all its trajectory.

This would be my first ffp for hunting so just gonna give it a shot. I don't need the hashmarks to be visible at lower power, I just want a usable crosshair. The illumination would help for that. More concerned with the reticle being too thick at max power. I guess there's only one way to find out...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.