Whay are all the uppers "NOT IN STOCK"?

budlight

I got away from forward assist uppers, But anyway was there another scare run on parts that made them all unavailable?

new_upper-copy_zpsquq0fsvo.jpg

I ordered my last upper direct from anderson, it was like the one you have pictured with brass deflector but no assist or dust cover. try going direct, you may have better luck. anderson manufacturing.

have you used a no deflector rifle? I use the caldwell brass catchers

My main AR15 that I shoot the most has no deflector, no forward assist, and no dust cover. I have had 0 issues with it. The reason why I prefer this AR is because it only weighs 5.8lbs.

I also rock the Caldwell brass catcher. There are a couple versions that Caldwell sells. The one I have works perfect. The one they sell for $10 less is kind of a piece of crap from what I've seen. Mine attaches to the pic rail and doesn't use velcro.

I will admit though, if I'm shooting the cheap steel case ammo, with no deflector, it spits those cases almost straight backwards. I've never been hit with one, but they can't be missing me by much.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.