You all are a bunch of knuckleheads!

Scoured the web to find a 6ARC bbl for an AR build....found a 24" and put it together with all the good stuff....buddy bought the same bbl and a different brand also.....I have an AR 243LBC....I would sell the arc bbl's in a minute if I can get a fair (bout 60 rnds) price for it....factory ammo flattens primers, reloads max at about 28.0 gr of lever with 105's....on the 243 LBC I load 30.5 same powder/ bullet and am on the 4&5th loading....using Lapua brass on both, as brass is NON EXISTANT !!! I know the ARC was supposed to be the second coming, but I honestly believe it fell waaaay short, performance wise and build and case availability wise.....I am going to either another. 243LBC or 6x45....rsbhunter
I'm running my 6Grr with 105 rdf's at 2750 no pressure signs, AR Comp which should be supersonic past 1000yds. Wouldn't sell it at all.

Just buy or build the upper and switch them out on the lower. That's what I did (for a while). Lowers were so cheap (except for the triggers) to build, now I have dedicated lowers.

6.5 - 97 Gr Absolute Hammer problem solved, maybe not out to 600 yds but out to 400 is the ticket.
I seriously thought about doing a 6 ARC upper, but perusing all the data about it made my Grendel look like it will still be the go to in AR. I've only taken game out to 350 with it and 400 is about as far as I would give it a try, if it ain't broke don't fix it!!
Load data for the 6,5 grendel and 97 AH?

Did ever get a chance to stretch her legs a bit?
Curious what your thoughts are on the ARC?
Unfortunately I have been too busy to play much with it, but what little I did I liked it. It obviously is affected more by wind out past 500 but, without even stepping out like I usually do, (I zero at 100 then get velocity at intervals out to 100 in 200 yard increments seeing how well Strelok Pro matches up), I went from 100 right to 1000 and Strelok did well, as did the rifle. My handholds were not feeding well so I have some more work there. I did not have enough time to get accuracy, but I am shooting at 26" plates at 1000 so honestly, as long as I hit with consistency, I am happy. Overall I am pleased, if it is a heavy wind day I will rely on the 6.5 PRC, lighter winds I can use the 6.5 CM or 6mm ARC.

Unfortunately I have been too busy to play much with it, but what little I did I liked it. It obviously is affected more by wind out past 500 but, without even stepping out like I usually do, (I zero at 100 then get velocity at intervals out to 100 in 200 yard increments seeing how well Strelok Pro matches up), I went from 100 right to 1000 and Strelok did well, as did the rifle. My handholds were not feeding well so I have some more work there. I did not have enough time to get accuracy, but I am shooting at 26" plates at 1000 so honestly, as long as I hit with consistency, I am happy. Overall I am pleased, if it is a heavy wind day I will rely on the 6.5 PRC, lighter winds I can use the 6.5 CM or 6mm ARC.
Thank you.
I've been tossing the 6ARC idea around, so it's good to hear some real world experience.

Load data for the 6,5 grendel and 97 AH?
97 HH - 22", 1-7"Twist - Lapua Brass - CCI 450 - 2.230 COAL ( Mag Length) - 30 Gr XBR 8208 - 2855 FPS - .39 Group at 197 Feet MSL, I have the development target hidden somewhere if I find it, I will share. I got good results with AA2520 too, but would get a flyer every 9th or 10th round for some reason. 2520 was all I ever used prior to trying the Hammers. I get a little better accuracy with the Nosler 120 Gr spitzer, but .39 at almost 300 feet a second up speed is the ticket, I have always thought that speed kills, unless its a 375 H&H.
I mainly use it to hunt whitetail, have for 3 years now, I have taken every one of them with head shots, thats how confident I am with this little beast, and you get to see every impact, its amazing.