Whats Your Rifle's Name

Have two with names. One I named and one passed to me with a name. Mine is CZ 527 American in 6.5 Grendel. "Sweet Pea". Number two is a copy of a Russian PPS41 assault rifle they used to storm Berlin with. But instead of using A thirty five caliber pistol round it shoots a 22LR. It's butt ugly, But, when you pull the trigger it fires and when you let off the trigger it fires. With just a little practice you can learn to tickle the trigger and it will spit out a hail of 22 bullets. It's name is "Precious". As in " It's precious to me".

Norma Jean was Marilyn Monroe.
My mother gave my father a brand new 1961 Savage model 99 .308 for his birthday that year. He named it "Norma" after my mother. Today it is retired in a safe belonging to my son, his grandson. He never hunted with another rifle until he had to quit hunting at 86. "Norma" will never leave our family!

This is "Uncle Ed" in honor of Ed Lindholm, built by his WW11 veteran brother Carl Lindholm for Ed not long before he passed. I referred to both of them as Uncle although Ed was my "true" Uncle. Carl was my inspiration in firearms as he was a local legend building rifles off of military actions. I'd be guessing, but I believe he was also the initiator for Travis Redell from RBros as his dad and Carl were close friends. The rifle is a 25/06 built on a Springfield 03A3 action.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
Come on guys I know you guys have a name for your favorite rifle. Let's here it. My buddy keeps trying to name my newest 338 norma Norman and its driving me nuts cant name it a mans name. my 22-250 is a kimber so I call her Kimberly and she can be nasty when she has a mind to it. so help me out with my Norma tell me what your girls name is. Here is the rifle to help inspireView attachment 12082
My .270 is "Old meat in the pot"

I've got 3, A 17 rem kimber super America, A 338 win that's a true featherweight at 6lbs 2 oz field ready, and a 8lb 4oz 338 lapua Ackley Improved, the 338 Win I call thumper, the lapua Improved is the Terminator, and the 17 I named after my ex wife, I call her Attila because she a terror on varmints

Funny, now I think of it, I haven't named many long guns, and two are smoothbores.

Weatherby .300 is "Mr. Weatherby," like the principal in Archie comic/cartoon.

Nikko 5000, a shotgun, is "Nikko-san" due to Japanese manufacture.

Smith & Wesson pump shotgun is "Smitty."

My Dad called his sporterized British Enfield .303 "the Long Shooter."