Whats Your Rifle's Name

My 338 Lapua does not have a woman's name, but it was named by my wife. She named it too much. She said it cost too much,kicks too much,too loud ,too powerful,and I spend too much time with her. Lol
IMG_3721.jpeg

I'm definitely diggin' the NORMA JEAN name. To me, the first thing i think of when i hear that name is HARD CORE METAL. Norma Jean is a Metal band. I'm assuming that rifle of your is going to bring some hard core destruction to your targets. ;)

as for my rifle...well, it's still a baby. it's not grown up yet nor earned a reputation. It will get a name eventually...
Norma Jean was Marilyn Monroe.

The way things are lookin', I don't think pale horse is that far away, but I'll be gone by then:D......Rich
Any day now.

@lyle2231 , thanks for resurrecting.

I have a quiet a few named that I'll get into later. But the most well known stick I have, has been affectionately called for many years, "STUBBYA". One of the first STW's Remington made. She's a gem. Will shoot with any custom. Still sportin the factory barrel and the last time I tried, put 20 rounds in 1" at 300 yards with no time to cool. She's now a conversation piece. But there's 40 rounds loaded sittin beside her that proven. She's ready, and has been settin on go for a long time now.