Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

Several cartridges that are based off of another, older cartridge, use similar to avoid any possible mistakes by a shooter. A good thing, but apparently some aren't done this way for reasons unknown! memtb
The 450 marlin has an extra long belt so it can't be chambered in other belted magnum cases.

But I've often had the thought that a .350 rem mag accidentally chambered in a .257 wby rifle or anything like that and ought to be possible and "fireworky"

.270 Win. I don't know why, but have never hunted with one. I have 4 .280 REM's, 2 .284 Win's, 2 7x57's and a 7-08. I guess that is why I have never worked with the .270 Win, haven't needed too.
Never used a .370 myself so nothing against it.
My 7mm-08 set the tone for I need another 7mm. Infatuated with my .280a.i. more the cartridge than the CF wrapped barrel C/F stocked Tikka I had built. It's accurate, it's light but it's not pretty or traditional.

Now I'm wondering if I should build a 7prc🤔

My grandfather hit a bull once, said he tracked it for miles following blood and bone fragments and eventually lost him to the Idaho line. Had to listen to 30 years of how a .270 is the most worthless cartridge. For that reason, I've never bought one. But I am also certain that the lost bull in question had nothing to with the cartridge, and that .270s perform just fine lol subtle brainwashing I guess.

Never used a .370 myself so nothing against it.
My 7mm-08 set the tone for I need another 7mm. Infatuated with my .280a.i. more the cartridge than the CF wrapped barrel C/F stocked Tikka I had built. It's accurate, it's light but it's not pretty or traditional.

Now I'm wondering if I should build a 7prc🤔
What's a .370? 🤔

I'm gonna take some heat for this, but that's ok. Full disclosure, I run all traditional cartridges with great success, given today's availability of powders, bullets as compared to years past, most of the left in the dust never stood a chance as most often barrel lengths/twist rates/bullet/powder selection were not available "back in the day". I run .223/25-06/.264 Win Mag/.300/.338 Win Mag and do everything I'll ever need with components we can all buy today.

So, my love to hate list is:

Anything with PRC/WSM/NeedMore mentioned in name.

.224 Valkyrie……I've made some awesome hits on targets but to reload it is a hair pulling experience!! Not to mention the federal fiasco about the bullets used, the reamers, the rifling twist……my god this thing looked great on paper but in the field it CAN be a nightmare. This is all with a bolt action……hate to say all the negative things I've seen in a gas gun!

On the bright side it made me a better reloader being a difficult ***** to reload for!
I hated my Valkyrie when I first started working up a load for it. Nothing worked! But when I finally found a load that would shoot I really started to love it. ( for 2000+ rounds now) It has printed some very small groups at 1000 yards

Oh..and the round I hate is 6.5 Grendel. Wimpy weak turd. Turned mine into a Valkyrie and never looked back