Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

There are far worse cartridges out there for sure... The only thing that's irritating to me about the rums is the barrel steel isn't good enough for what the 7rum can do.

Even the aftermarket barrel market?

Curious about what you would look for in the quality of the steel?

When you get that 460 X Frame, get it in a 5" model, so I can relieve you from your magnum induced stress….at a "nice stress relieving" (for me) price! 😉 memtb
I think I'd go this route.

Oh what ever happened to polite manners and respect for others' opinionions.
Just because you shoot a Creedmoor doesn't mean we don't like you. It just means we laugh at you while hiding our own Creedmoors. Or 260 Rem/243 Wins as the case may be, because they're pretty much all the same.

Except for the 308 Win. Come at me Winnie Women, you flower children of the1960s so in touch with your feelings, wondering why your Dad drinks whisky and doesn't talk about Germany or Saipan, knowing deep inside you're a disappointment.

Just because you shoot a Creedmoor doesn't mean we don't like you. It just means we laugh at you while hiding our own Creedmoors. Or 260 Rem/243 Wins as the case may be, because they're pretty much all the same.

Except for the 308 Win. Come at me Winnie Women, you flower children of the1960s so in touch with your feelings, wondering why your Dad drinks whisky and doesn't talk about Germany or Saipan, knowing deep inside you're a disappointment.
Wait a minute!!! Let's just take a deep breath! Mine is AI.