What's the best call for coyote

Great information. I am just getting started coyote hunting and this is exactly the info I was looking for. It appears Foxpro is the way to go. Thanks again!
Yep I agree with you 100% sir. I too have just become as SERIOUS about those YOTES as I am about Groundhogs! I want the BEST, Have the BEST, and ALWAYS WAS the BEST **** Groundhog hunter around! Now it's time for COYOTES! I put up this POST and put a lotta stock on what the fellas at LRH have to share. That's why after a day or two of reading the Replies of this THREAD, I ordered me a FOXPRO SHOCKWAVE & ALL the GOODIES that go with it. I'm familiarizing my self with it, and have even come up with a few SECRET TWEAKS of my own to compliment it. Soon as I field test em, I'll be more than happy to share my experiences with all here at LRH! Thanks again to EVERYONE who took the time to read and answer and SHARE your personal opinions and thoughts!
Theosmithjr

Try not to use the preloaded calls. They have heard them before.
Be original..

Couldn't agree more with this statement. I have a foxpro inferno and so does my best friend I coyote hunt with. Personally I've never had good luck with the electronic calls. Yotes get smart and if they've been called before they remember. On multiple occasions I've packed up the foxpro and gone back to my go to mouth call to have a yote/fox/bobcat come in the first set up.

Don't overlook a good mouth call. My personal favorite is below. Got this brand suggested to me from the coyote "god" of Northern California. Had it for 15 years now. It's call varmints in for me in 6 different states.
8D60CDBC-1FCD-4B25-85DC-8C32FDA5EFA4.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts