What's the best call for coyote

I own a couple of Foxpro's ,shockwave and cs24c they're both great calls. Great remotes, cs24 is really lightweight. The only problem is everybody has one. Everybody gets one for Christmas, birthdays, Father's Day.

Look at wildlife Technologies, they're abit heavier but really clear and loud, great quality too. The coyotes are not as a custom to their sound library.

I own a couple of Foxpro's ,shockwave and cs24c they're both great calls. Great remotes, cs24 is really lightweight. The only problem is everybody has one. Everybody gets one for Christmas, birthdays, Father's Day.

Look at wildlife Technologies, they're abit heavier but really clear and loud, great quality too. The coyotes are not as a custom to their sound library.
Thank you. FOXPRO had a BRAND NEW SNOW????? MODEL too. BIG $$$$$$$$
Thank you friend.
Theosmithjr

Also, as mentioned about different sounds that others don't use....I use a lot of Tony Tebbe sounds with the FoxPro sounds that I picked.

Good luck!

Ill second the wildlife technologys incredible sounds and clear loud volume. No frills remoteI simple call to use they are on the heavy side unlike my foxpro banshee.

I'm a member of the San Diego County Varmint Callers, the Club would say That Rob Wagner is our best caller. I agree as he has taken many a member out for their first time calling and they have harvested game.
But, my buddy Mike Throop does and outstanding job as well.
What does the club?
Foxpro Shockwaves, and a few others mainly Foxpro products. A couple use Lucky Duck, Jimmy Steward, and Primos.
I have a Shockwave and like it. I'm also interested in the Lucky Duck products that the guys from "Hidden Instinct" out of Utah use. Check out their YouTube page.

Set up is every think when varmint hunting. Don't slam truck doors, talk loud, and conceal your vehicle. Pay attention to the wind, sit in front of brush. Not behind it. Use camo and don't move around.!

Shoot Straight and have fun.
Gonzo

I did use my wildlife technologys this January to take this cat. Haha the avatar reminds me of my girlfriend in the morning.

Attachments

• 20190113_152832.jpg
    20190113_152832.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 152
I did use my wildlife technologys this January to take this cat. Haha the avatar reminds me of my girlfriend in the morning.
Very Nice! I've seen the same TOM 6 times so far. At first I was in AWE of having seen him in the wild, my first ever in PA. The 2nd time I was mesmerized. The 3rd, 4th & 5th & 6th time I started getting ideas, and was talking to him as I glassed him. NEXT TIME...... HE'S MINE! Where there 1, there are MORE!
Theosmithjr

Last edited:
theo you are well on your way. You scout and come up with a great set up and plan like you did on the coyote and shortly you will have a cat hangin' in the man cave. Oh, and don't forget to include a chicken in your set.

Hey guys just banged my 1st Coyote of 2019. I have a BORROWED CALL I've been using, I NOT IMPRESSED at all. How bout some RECOMMENDATIONS for the BEST TRIED & TRUE CALL for me. I really found a few PA FARMS that are real HONEY POTS! I'd like a set up of HIGH QUALITY with a REMOTE CONTROL. PLEASE just FIELD TRIED & TRUE UNITS.
Theosmithjr
hard to beat fox pros electronic calls ,ive used several and all work great !

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.