What's a good custom long range rifle for a decent price?

I'm sure this question come up a lot, but I did a quick search and didn't find a lot.

I'm looking for a good long range hunting/multi-purpose rifle, without going to crazy on cost. I will mainly be hunting whitetails and doing some steel gong shooting, with some coyote and groundhog/p-dog shooting on occasion. I would like to try a 6.5 Creedmoor, but can't decide on a rifle. I don't want to spend anymore than $3k, and would much prefer less.

I keep looking at a G.A. Precision Non-Typical Hunter, but I know there are a lot of other good rifle builders out there that I am not familiar with. Any suggestions?

OP...406 precision is affiliated with snowy mountain rifle company. I've read some reviews by them and they have great products at fair prices. I wanted to get a custom built by them but it never lined up. 406 precision does a complete package for 3800 taxes, shipping, insurance all included, and $2800 for the rifle only.

"406 PRECISION LONG RANGE SHOOTING SCHOOLS" "CUSTOM LONG RANGE RIFLES"

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.