What ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Long Range Hunting forum. Reading. It's fundamental. There are innumerable places to discuss other topics like global politics.
It's the Long Range Hunting forum. Reading. It's fundamental. There are innumerable places to discuss other topics like global politics.
I know whats what. We don't need lectures.

I always find it funny that people complain about certain post, even on this thread. If you don't want to read about politics, then don't read the thread, don't participate, but unfortunately we are always under attack because most of us only hunt with guns. Guns are evil for many, but we know more...

This site is better than LRO, you are not allowed to disagree with ???? And ???? Who I'll leave out. So again don't like the thread ignore it. I do it all day long on here.

When I started the ammo to Ukraine thread I was just relaying the email I had received from gunbroker. I sure never meant to cause any harm to anyone. They told me they had deleted it because it was political . I sure hope No one quits...you guys are like family to me

Status
Not open for further replies.