what would be the minimum size rifle for hunting a big foot/sasquatch

This is such a stupid topic! You bunch of yooha's no knothing! Everybody will tell you, and let me remind you one last time, that you have to use a solid copper bullet! The cosmic force field that surrounds the beast which evolved to enable the .....thing.....to levitate, is especially sensative and re-energizes with silver and lead molecules. Duh!
By time the Force field (pronounced "FOREST FIELD" by the Sasquatch) stops the projectile removes the lead by metallic sublimation, then utilizes the projectiles energy in a process refered to as gastric massage. There is no killing effect!

Use a copper bullet!

Sasquatch often reside in abandoned farm buildings and love the color RED!

This is such a stupid topic! You bunch of yooha's no knothing! Everybody will tell you, and let me remind you one last time, that you have to use a solid copper bullet! The cosmic force field that surrounds the beast which evolved to enable the .....thing.....to levitate, is especially sensative and re-energizes with silver and lead molecules. Duh!
By time the Force field (pronounced "FOREST FIELD" by the Sasquatch) stops the projectile removes the lead by metallic sublimation, then utilizes the projectiles energy in a process refered to as gastric massage. There is no killing effect!

Use a copper bullet!

Now that is some funny ****! Best one I have read so far.

Use a copper bullet!

He can levitate?!? COOL!

If I recall correctly, my son killed quite a few monsters when he was small with his BB gun(copper BBs). Don't think he ever killed a big foot, probably because he nerer heard of them. Had he known ,he would have killed one! Now he uses a 40 Hart ! Got his lion in Africa last year. Either gun would kill a bigfoot, the 40 Hart would just make a bigger hole!

Around we use cosmetics and underarm deoderant to kill the Bigfoots that attend the Evergreen State College. Apparently is quite toxic and potential lethal as none of them have ever been observed using personal hygiene products

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.