What to do when load data just doesn't exist?

You're asking about half the context of my post, which was half my reply.
The gist of it supported his purchase of QL, which is supporting of the original innovator(something we should all do).

I've an Accuracy International rifle in 7.5 x55 Swiss, which I intend to use initially for punching paper/steel at long range.
The issue that I have is that load data is non existent.
I'm using Sierra Matchking 190 grains with Reload Swiss RS62 powder, and RWS 5620 Berdan Primers.
Reload Swiss give data for 175 grain Matchkings and 180 grain Norma HMK
Matchking has a powder range of 47-52 grains
Norma HMK has a powder range of 42-46 grains

I took the heavy bullet data as a base and at each .4 grain interval I made 5 rounds.
Carefully fired them, checking for pressure signs after every firing, none seen.

As I'm trying to extend my range as much as possible, I'd like the highest safe velocity, then tune downwards from there to find an accurate load.

Is the correct approach to continue .4 grain increments until I see pressure signs then use the powder charge below that as my powder/bullet combination max charge?

Let me know if you need more info.

Using medium to slow burning stick powder, rule of thumb is to add or remove 1 grain of powder for every 10 grains of bullet weight added or removed.

You're asking about half the context of my post, which was half my reply.
The gist of it supported his purchase of QL, which is supporting of the original innovator(something we should all do).
OK.

As a former software developer I always support other developers.

I was confused by lack of context.

Wrong was to ask someone to run a model.
Right was to commit to purchase QL.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.