What suppressor

I have been using the Area 419 Hellfire series of brakes and adapters on my rifles and I'm happy with them. I can swap out the Hellfire brake to my suppressor in about 30 seconds.

Hellfire Adapter on YouTube

1646065939130.png

I have a legacy Surefire FA762SS for quite some, acquired it when they first came out. I've used it on one of my 300WMs, M1As, AR10s, AR15s. It is over the barrel type. Never tried it on a 22LR, I have a Gemtech for that.

My MK12 SPR MOD1 wears a AEM5, my opinion has the best coupling system. I might buy their new version in 30 cal if they ever come out 3/4x24 front piece for my heave barreled pieces.

For truck travelling gun within the state, SBR wears an Elite Iron shorty.

Ultra 7 30 cal here. Been running it on ar-15,6.5,308,300 and soon my ar10. Lite quiet accurate a little spendy but worth it!

I bought an Omega 300 originally and liked it so much that I got a second. I use them on all flavors of ARs from .223-.308 and multiple in between. I have been using one with QD on a very accurate 6mm CM bolt rifle and it still continues to impress me. I really haven't found a reason why I would want anything else. However……..

Friends I hunt with, state the TBAC UL series, specifically the 7 and 9s are the best suppressors available for precision, bolt rifle shooting. I am considering one to use on a future, precision hunting setup and am still doing my homework on what's the best for my hunting need.

None of my buddies have experience yet with the Gunwerks products but I am hearing they might actually best the TBAC series for precision hunting due to the fact they're designed specifically for it and not an added bonus from the tactical side.

Has anyone really tested the Gunwerks six or eight against the Omega 300 and TBAC series for hunting rifles specifically? The mounting system of the GW intrigues me, with the brake release screw as a nice feature others don't have.

I have 2 Banish 30 and love them both, They are very quit and are serviceable and adjustable as well from a 6" suppressor for hunting and 9" for on the range for maximum quietness. They also sell a tool to take it apart and press out the cylinder. Silencer Central also does all the work you need to get your stamp and get you legal. Yesterday Silencer Central called me and we did the paper work with ATF E-Form which is suppose to speed up the process of getting you Stamp in 3 month instead of a 9 month to a year.
I have never heard anything bad about a thunderbest for what it is worth.

Thunderbeast has built one heck of a good reputation - if you need help in this department, don't hesitate to reach out!
I'm sold on Thunderbeast and getting the Ultra 9 for the 6.5. Only question is should I go with direct thread or with the CB mount? I'd like to keep unnecessary weight off the end of the barrel so direct thread seems logical (?) This can will be dedicated on the rifle so it will only come off for cased transport.
Any words of wisdom would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

I'm sold on Thunderbeast and getting the Ultra 9 for the 6.5. Only question is should I go with direct thread or with the CB mount? I'd like to keep unnecessary weight off the end of the barrel so direct thread seems logical (?) This can will be dedicated on the rifle so it will only come off for cased transport.
Any words of wisdom would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!
I have a tbac 7 direct thread i use it on all my guns that are threaded. 300win ar10 ar15 6.5cm. I bought thread adapters for different thread pitches they were 30-50 bucks. If you torque the can down tight enough it wont walk on you. Ive had it walk on the ar10 and 6.5cm when doing testing or dumping a tons of rounds and not checking to see if it was still tight. Now after about 10 rounds i check. It was a cb can with the adapter torqued in from the factory. Cb/dt...i was super confused as my first can i had a lot of question

I asked Thunderbeast staff and they said if you are a long range shooter, looking for precision, you should go with the CB brake. I did that and am happy with the results. I put several of the brakes on my rifles and have had no problems.

Not titanium but I'm doing pretty much the same thing with a 30 caliber can to cover different rifles I purchased a silencer co Omega
I will go with a Can that I can shoot all my rifles with next. I limited myself to 300WM never thinking I would use it hunting, and now I will get one I can use with all of my rifles. Getting very tired of the muzzle brakes on the big guns I'm shooting now.

I'm using the muzzle break adapter for it so you tighten it on by hand. I've read stories of (mine is a gen 1) of people over tightening them and having a hard time removing them. Because of this I only tighten mine as tight as I can with one hand but it has come loose 2 times and when I say loose it was never in danger of coming off.

My 7.62 SOCOM 2 has a locking ratchet system which won't allow it to ever come loose.

I asked Thunderbeast staff and they said if you are a long range shooter, looking for precision, you should go with the CB brake. I did that and am happy with the results. I put several of the brakes on my rifles and have had no problems.

I discussed a new project with a gun builder yesterday and they recommended the brake attachment as well versus direct thread. I mentioned multiple suppressors and the TBAC UL 7 was the pick. He said they see less point of impact shifts with brake attachments over the direct thread on precision hunting rifles. I did not ask how many more shifts or percentages but I am ordering the brake version for my next build.