What Scope for 22LR Training?

I'm running both a 10x and a 20 swfa. I have shims for a zero stop. The 10x will adj parrallax down to 10yds I put the 20x on because I was moving things around for some students and wanted a 10x on the loaner.
The Arken tracks well and a tree might be a better choice for a newer shooter. Nice thing about the 20x is watching the bullets drop into the target at a100yds and further. Instead of trace it's the actual bullet

The 34mm Arken SH has enough internal adjustment to get SV ammo to 500 yards on a 20mm rail with 50 yard zero. The 30mm Arken ELP only has enough to reach just past 300 set up the same.....

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_2996.JPG
Huntsman, that is a sweet setup. Ruger rimfire rifles there?

I'm running both a 10x and a 20 swfa. I have shims for a zero stop. The 10x will adj parrallax down to 10yds I put the 20x on because I was moving things around for some students and wanted a 10x on the loaner.
The Arken tracks well and a tree might be a better choice for a newer shooter. Nice thing about the 20x is watching the bullets drop into the target at a100yds and further. Instead of trace it's the actual bullet
This sounds very cool.

I have a Primary Arms FFP 2-8x on my CZ457. It's suppressed and I usually shoot subsonic rounds. It's dead accurate.
I want one of these for it:

but it's a bit pricey and for now I don't compete in .22 long range competitions so there's no need.

Could you note where the Zeiss is zeroed for your centerfire and just mount it using same rings on your 22 during training season? May work or may be a pain. Seems like it'd be nice to use the same scope for both.