What Say You?

reachinOUT

Just ordered some .270 150 berger VLDs for my stick and I am trying to decide what powder to go with these. I use 4831sc for my other loads so naturally I will test this powder. RE22 and H4350 seem like good bets from what I have heard and read. I am leaning toward the RE22 and before I purchase, I wanted to see what you folks thought about this or if you have a better recommendation I am all ears.

.270 win. 24" 1-10

Last edited:
Bump

I can hear the crickets chirping! Maybe I should have said something along the lines of " My press is bigger than your " to get some kind response from the crowd. Or maybe you guys are saying I need to get rid of the dinosaur and get something sexier. I am only kidding around guys, just attempting to bump my thread.:D

Just ordered some .270 150 berger VLDs for my stick and I am trying to decide what powder to go with these. I use 4831sc for my other loads so naturally I will test this powder. RE22 and H4350 seem like good bets from what I have heard and read. I am leaning toward the RE22 and before I purchase, I wanted to see what you folks thought about this or if you have a better recommendation I am all ears.

.270 win. 24" 1-10

4895,4350 and 4064 were good and the h4831 allways works.

4064 produced the most accurate load for my rifle. the re-loader powders didn't work because
the temperature is to hot most of the time.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.