What is the best money you have spent on the shooting sport and why?

1). The best binoculars. I use them more than anything else, often hours on end. No headache at the end of the day and the color and clarity lets you find those critters in the bush.
2). High quality Thermal Optics. Wow! To finally learn what you have been missing at night. Watching animal movements, and habits at night is very educational. 'yotes can't hide. Watching eagles soaring and courting at 1500 feet in a pitch black sky is neat. Besides, watching two mice doing the hoopty dance at 200 yards in the pitch black can be entertaining when there is nothing else to do.

The money spent to get my gradslam of sheep 🙈 l wouldn't take a dime back . If I was young I would do it again , if you guys would loan me the money I promise too pay you back 👍👍
That is impressive! I was working with an AC company during high school and went into a house that had a Rocky Mountain Big Horn mounted. I stopped working (LOL) and pestered the owner of the house about the hunt. Sheep are my dream trophy. I got pretty far down the planning phase, but life has gotten in the way. Hopefully in a few years I can start that back up again.

That is impressive! I was working with an AC company during high school and went into a house that had a Rocky Mountain Big Horn mounted. I stopped working (LOL) and pestered the owner of the house about the hunt. Sheep are my dream trophy. I got pretty far down the planning phase, but life has gotten in the way. Hopefully in a few years I can start that back up again.
It's never too late just keep working on your dream . I killed my first ram at age 68 4th at age 74 loved every minute of it 👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cant blame it on the scales anymore.
1676852604592.jpeg

Wind Flags could have saved me untold thousands in load development.

Bore scope taught me how to clean a gun to keep it running at it's best

Discovery of Brux and Krieger Barrels

21st century run-out gauge taught me which sizers kinked the necks out of alignment and which Bullet seaters seated bullets crooked.

I would have to say all of my Nightforce NX8 scopes. I never knew what I was missing out on until I bought my first one. They just give me complete confidence in my gear and I know when I dial to a distance, that animal is not going anywhere.