What is Love

idcwby

AED703FC-E7FA-465E-B4EC-1AC17E9E9957.jpeg

Love is Heavy enough to shoot well easily.
Love is light enough to pack all day.
Love is accurate enough to hit precisely as far as the wind will allow.
Love is temperature and weather resistant.
Love is smooth reliable extraction and ejection (PG-13)
Love is crisp and adjustable with no overtravel or creep.
Love is a perfect fit with effortless cheek weld and eye alignment.
Love feeds well from the magazine.

It's a song tittle, your loving Woman, who thinks about you before herself ,and almost perfect life even with a 100, thousand hardships interwoven in and they need to be conquered one at a time . It's Friends that stay friends for years on end and never falter , it's meeting great people that were complete strangers minutes before and now they feel like Family ,it's being at peace with Yourself and just Having GOD in your life and talking to Him anytime at all , it's having two grandchildren that take you to tears with memories of your own life , while at the Very same time you explode with joy, because your immersed in their ever changing ideas and questions of learning .it's also being at peace with what you have ,and not wanting more , it's mythical to dreamers , but can turn your life inside out for the better if your with the right Woman and bring happiness beyond treasure and richness's, cheers!

A question the sages of the ages have tried to conquer. The mysteries of love. It's an abstract yet absolute. Too often defined by selfish passion. I don't want to abuse the religious rules on here, but can it really be defined outside of the Creator? It's like chasing butterflies. It comes to you when you stop chasing it as an end in itself. Too many miss it because they refuse to give it. It's a commitment as much as it's a feeling.

Back to the OP... That is funny. 😜

I posted earlier about hunting in Wyoming and Colorado for28 days including travel time. Antelope tag was $75 , trespass fee and staying in sheep barn with bunks and shower 85 thousand acre ranch another $100 ,15 and half inch lope. back South to west elk wilderness area for14 days on horse back. Tag over the counter was $75 if my memory is right. Horses were $25 A day plus feed. Pack horse was $100 A day. Pack in bring pack horses back. 5x5 bull. 3 day break staying in payonia Colorado ! Probably spelled it wrong. Then 1st mule deer 3x4. Tag $75 . total cost was under $2500 each, there were four of us. Try that today and tell me the price. Horse rangler put up sleep tent and cook tent at 10,400 ft. I couldn't breath for1st three days.