What constitutes a "FULL" custom rifle build? ...

Full Custom:
Defiance Action
26" Brux Barrel
TERMINATOR 2 Muzzle Brake
McM Stock
Timney Trigger
HS Magazine
NF ATACR 4-16
Atlas Bipod
CeraKote SIG Gray Metal
Expertly assemblage by a talented GunSmith

"IF" you cannot figure out based on the answers, that's why. :D
I will contend that my answer may or may not match your answer. Or anyone else's.

In hobby autos we have the extremely misused and misunderstood "Restored" & "Restoration". When most use those terms what they really mean is "Thoroughly Rebuilt" which is very, very far from being the same thing as Restored. Others really mean "Restomod" where they've not only thoroughly rebuilt the vehicle, they have also modified it from how the OEM built it. "Restored" and "Restoration" have had their meanings diluted by those who are trading on what the words used to mean for monetary gain, rendering them useless descriptions to those of us who really knew what they're supposed to mean. A really good way to pizz off those people is to correct them.

"Full Custom" and just "Custom" have all of the same potential to be misused. In a year's time it would not surprise me if "Full Custom" is used (& accepted by the unknowing) to describe a generically re-barreled box-stock action, and "Custom" is used to describe an otherwise box-stock rifle that someone had Cerakoted.

That's not just custom it's a work of art WOW !!!!
I want one
Does anyone know the cost of this beauty????

The CAP action rifle was listed at $40,000 while the left hand .375 H&H was $21,000 I think.

Please remember that this was all before CNC took over the gun making trade. Both of these rifle actions were machined on Bridgeport mills, manually. The barrels were made on 100 year old Pratt & Whitney sine bar rifling machines and deep drills.

The CAP action rifle was listed at $40,000 while the left hand .375 H&H was $21,000 I think.

Please remember that this was all before CNC took over the gun making trade. Both of these rifle actions were machined on Bridgeport mills, manually. The barrels were made on 100 year old Pratt & Whitney sine bar rifling machines and deep drills.

Well that puts a downer on my dream , not a chance asking the cook if I can order one now :(

Well that puts a downer on my dream , not a chance asking the cook if I can order one now :(

Worse is that the only ones available are those pictured. They are literally one of a kind made by hand custom rifles. Mores the pity because Fred Wells passed away several years ago.:(

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.