What are you thankful for?

This OP post is everything what is right not wrong in our world.

I was blessed to have my Son and family at house Sunday. The screaming and laughter of my 3 and 5 yr old granddaughters riding in the new Defender Limited brings smile and warm heart every time I think about them. The world seems to be failing but they lift my spirits beyond the troubles on TV.

I just got off the phone with another LRH member that I have never met but we talk often. I speak to other LRH fellas often as well that I never met. We share stories of outdoors and family. I feel blessed in that regard that I have so many new friends here on LRH that make me laugh and smile although we have never met. Well maybe all except @skipglo ...JUST KIDDING!

I was recently really disappointed that the new CanAm Defender didn't come with remote winch plug in since I bought the wired remote option but instead of chewing them out I paused and thought of what's right and it was very pleasant conversation they were so apologetic.

WE don't have to be angry over the smallest of trivial things in life. We are blessed with so many other more important aspects of our lives that we need to focus on what they are instead of the ants at the picnic.
PLLLLLLLLLLLHHHHHHHH!

Very thankful that God was long suffering and merciful that he died for me and all I had to do was accept his free gift. Thankful for two wonderful kids and a wife that kisses me at the door each morning as I leave for work. He provides a way for me each and every day. Good friends and family. Air to breathe and mountains to climb. I could go on and on

There is a brighter side to life

Thanks

Buck

First and foremost the lord. Plus I am thankful for my wonderful wife. She puts up with a lot and never says a thing. For my dog who follows me pretty much everywhere. For my kids and grandchildren, and the fact that the grandkids are now big enough to help with packing camp and game. Even more thankful that they still want to go with me. Like most of you many more things to be thankful for. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Recent Posts