What are you thankful for?

xsn10s

There's plenty to be angry, upset, or concerned about these days. This morning I listened to the news while doing my morning chores. And for a moment I stopped to look around and toke notice of what I'm blessed with. And smiled while listening to all the ruckus. What are you thankful for?

I'll start: I'm thankful for friends/ family who care for me. For the pets that beg, bother, and comfort me. For the skills the good Lord gave me. And for the Christian beliefs that help guide this poor soul through this journey. Times are tough, I can't believe how blessed I am.

Today I am thankful for waking up first of all to another beautiful day on this planet. to be surrounded by my wife and my pets who I love very much, and to look out at the property which I occupy I won't say own due to taxes (do we really own our property)and yes the skills God gave me to make a living and make ends meet until I meet my end.

There's plenty to be angry, upset, or concerned about these days. This morning I listened to the news while doing my morning chores. And for a moment I stopped to look around and toke notice of what I'm blessed with. And smiled while listening to all the ruckus. What are you thankful for?

I'll start: I'm thankful for friends/ family who care for me. For the pets that beg, bother, and comfort me. For the skills the good Lord gave me. And for the Christian beliefs that help guide this poor soul through this journey. Times are tough, I can't believe how blessed I am.
Amen, Brother! Mine is on my sig line.

Much needed post, thank you King Jesus

That God trained my hands for war, and fingers for battle.

I am also blessed that I am the warrior in the garden and not a gardener in the war.

Just kidding. I'm not actually tough or much of anything. I am grateful that I have a happy / healthy family / dogs, a good job, and my health. Oh yeah and nice guns and places to shoot them.

Thanks for this post, much needed…. Family, Friends, good health and all the wonderful people like you all.

Timing seemed to match up, as I just posted a thread on beginning Reloading (with this photo), and I am especially thankful for a wonderful 2 1/2 YO grandson that keeps me laughing all day. As I'm grandpa daycare, while mom and dad are at work…

Attachments

• A381CBDE-E174-4F83-8F94-F1B7526505CD.jpeg
    A381CBDE-E174-4F83-8F94-F1B7526505CD.jpeg
    994.1 KB · Views: 14
That God trained my hands for war, and fingers for battle.

I am also blessed that I am the warrior in the garden and not a gardener in the war.

Just kidding. I'm not actually tough or much of anything. I am grateful that I have a happy / healthy family / dogs, a good job, and my health. Oh yeah and nice guns and places to shoot them.
I'm not a tough guy,,,,,,,, but I play one on TV ;)

I'm thankful that Covid 19 appears to be waning and that I haven't lost any more friends & relatives to this disease. My immediate family all got Covid at Christmas time but the Lord helped us get through it without major medical issues. I'm extraordinarily grateful for that.

Looking forward, I am heartbroken at the loss of lives and total destruction of Ukraine. I will be grateful for this to end soon and for justice to be served. Sometimes it's hard to have faith when you see so many innocent people being brutalized.

This OP post is everything what is right not wrong in our world.

I was blessed to have my Son and family at house Sunday. The screaming and laughter of my 3 and 5 yr old granddaughters riding in the new Defender Limited brings smile and warm heart every time I think about them. The world seems to be failing but they lift my spirits beyond the troubles on TV.

I just got off the phone with another LRH member that I have never met but we talk often. I speak to other LRH fellas often as well that I never met. We share stories of outdoors and family. I feel blessed in that regard that I have so many new friends here on LRH that make me laugh and smile although we have never met. Well maybe all except @skipglo ...JUST KIDDING!

I was recently really disappointed that the new CanAm Defender didn't come with remote winch plug in since I bought the wired remote option but instead of chewing them out I paused and thought of what's right and it was very pleasant conversation they were so apologetic.

WE don't have to be angry over the smallest of trivial things in life. We are blessed with so many other more important aspects of our lives that we need to focus on what they are instead of the ants at the picnic.