Benchmark Sendero 1:8
BAT Vampire Action
MisceLandon's bullets (156 EOLs coming)

WHAT AM I MISSING?

Attachments

• 137F58DD-3870-4812-99F6-EFF8ADABF2B7.jpeg
    137F58DD-3870-4812-99F6-EFF8ADABF2B7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 242
Are you planning to use a bipod? What I see is a wonderful start. What kind of ranges are you expecting to encounter? Same question about terrain.
I shoot at a range mostly out to 950 but do occasionally go out to 1450.
This rifle is also intended for deer hunting in medium terrain. I say medium because I'm not capable of rough steep stuff anymore. Hunted in Utah and Oregon the last few years. Also shoot pigs occasionally. I have been able to limit my hunting ranges to 300 for deer and 450 for elk.

You might want to try a couple of bipods on friends rifles on different terrain. Most of where I hunt a short bipod is too short and a tall bipod is too tall. At least for me. A medium Harris is where I landed. I also found that the swivel head mount screw is very valuable in the field.

You might want to try a couple of bipods on friends rifles on different terrain. Most of where I hunt a short bipod is too short and a tall bipod is too tall. At least for me. A medium Harris is where I landed. I also found that the swivel head mount screw is very valuable in the field.
Yes, I really wasn't sure about the swivel stud attachment as I have always used a picatinny rail to attach my bipod. My bipod legs are to short so I did get the 5" or so extensions. I've only used them a few times in the field because of the height of surrounding brush. Other times I have shot off a tripod or Armageddon large bag Stuffed in my backpack.