Welcome to the people’s republic of Oregon

Agreed, the pen is mightier than the sword. Or in our times , the bullet.
In biblical times entire races were erased over things much simpler. For the crap i pulled in the 80's they would lock a person up for ever. And I was never bad.... chit, I went to high school with a shotgun, .22 and an -06. Oh, and I owned a pistol. We never shot up schools or a principal for giving us a hack.
Try that now, That dog will never hunt again.
I posted this song before but here it is again

I graduated in 2005. Same here. Most of us hunted, so we always had something in our trucks, but nobody would ever do anything insane like these crazy kids do today. Our VP knew a lot of us hunted, so he would stop by all the classes of those old enough to drive and give us a heads-up by saying, "I just wanted to let everyone know that they're coming to random-check vehicles tomorrow (school policy), and I know some of y'all hunt before and and after school, so be sure to leave all your hunting "stuff" at home tomorrow..."

I graduated in 2005. Same here. Most of us hunted, so we always had something in our trucks, but nobody would ever do anything insane like these crazy kids do today. Our VP knew a lot of us hunted, so he would stop by all the classes of those old enough to drive and give us a heads-up by saying, "I just wanted to let everyone know that they're coming to random-check vehicles tomorrow (school policy), and I know some of y'all hunt before and and after school, so be sure to leave all your hunting "stuff" at home tomorrow..."
You are 32'ish, I'm 47'sh. That's a bit, as fast as things have excellerated.
Not counting your comment out at all, but I'm sure I'm not the only parent who's advise was to to walk a different path.
I was raised in bars, held a bouncer job way before I could vote. Heard lots of lies from lots of folks, saw a lot of things I wish i didn't. Then life got tough. I logged on some Indian Reservations right out of high school, that will give anyone a different perspective on gun control, native or not.

Hey I have an idea! Lets let some tide pod eating, window licking rich kids in Lake Oswego Oregons high school mandate some laws that supersede the constitution of America!?!?
This kids don't even know which bathroom to use let alone mandate any laws on gun control.
That just goes to show how braindead our democrat politicians in this state are. Smh.

Our principal said almost the exact same thing. We were told the day of the search, which was for drugs, by a dog. He said if we had our guns in our car, to let him know, and we'd put them in his office. That was in the late 90's

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.