WEBSITE features

NesikaChad

Hey folks,

I'm fixing to write a fat check to have a website built.

I have some direction on where I want to head, but would like input from the shooting community.

This is a site for a rifle building business.

Your comments are encouraged and welcome

Thanks

Chad Dixon

[ QUOTE ]
lots of pics, and options lists

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

and good contact info with a 1-800 number

Pictures of products and completed items that you can click on and enlarge so you can actually see something and look at the fine details !!

The websites for gunsmiths that I like are:

Dan Lilja
Defensive Edge
Spencer Barrels

Websites that turn me off

Speedy Gonzales. Is the guy on drugs? If you are as good as him maybe you can get away with it. Or if you want to build guns for twentysomething guys then fine (but they got no money, only us old codgers have any money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

GA precision - I refuse to go there anymore because their introduction is so loooooong. I expect teenagers would like it.

What I like:
Simple, easy to find information.
Family pictures so I get to know the person.
A specialty statement - what guns do you do best.

Price list even though I don't care what it costs - a price lists says I get the same treatment as every one else. I have never checked a gunsmith versus what his list says and what he charged me. I check what the gun does.

A prefered equipment list.

A reamer list.

A competition picture area and a hunting picture area.

A BIG MAP. All gunsmiths are hermits and live in places you cannot find.

All gunsmiths I deal with are responsive to emails. Most check it first thing in the morning. Sometimes I don't think they have had any coffee before they answer, but at least they answer.

Before you right that "fat" check you may wish to contact Ziccardi Productions. Quality will more than match your requirements. Good to work with. An check won't have to be so fat. Link

Just a thought......

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts