Weatherby Vanguard First Lite

If it doesn't shoot send it back or float the barrel. I floated my 257wby. It didn't shoot to my standards. So I floated barrel. Now she shoots sub 1/2moa. I can't decide if I want a peak44 or b&c stock but I'm replacing the stock. Pic 200 yards zeroing. Unfortunately I didn't take pic after finished. 90g absolute hammer.

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_150422083.jpg
    IMG_20211103_150422083.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 27
If it doesn't shoot send it back or float the barrel. I floated my 257wby. It didn't shoot to my standards. So I floated barrel. Now she shoots sub 1/2moa. I can't decide if I want a peak44 or b&c stock but I'm replacing the stock. Pic 200 yards zeroing. Unfortunately I didn't take pic after finished. 90g absolute hammer.
Nice group and thank for the insight. I was just looking at the MCMILLAN stock as I has good luck with them in the past.

Nice group and thank for the insight. I was just looking at the MCMILLAN stock as I has good luck with them in the past.
Those peak44 look really nice though, I may have to reconsider my thinking some and do some more research as they are some cheaper than the McMillan.

Mine has a #2 custom fluted 26" barrel. Heats up super fast pushing hammer bullets at over 3800. So I shoot 2 shots and let cool. I was looking at McMillan but I'm wanting lighter. I'm really leaning towards peak44. Lol