Weather Data for kyrgyzstan in Nov

avon7

I know this is a long shot but has anyone got Air Pressure, Altitude and Temperature data for an Ibex hunt in November they can share?
The reason is I'm wanting to get a site turret tape made up prior to my trip.
I think 12000' feet is a safe bet and -2 degrees Celcius for daylight temperatures. Just wondering on what the air pressure typically would be.
I will be taking my Kestrel with me on the trip and will be falling back to using that and dialling the scope if I have to. Id prefer to have a site tape that works though hence the need for the weather data in advance...

WeiserBucks

No way I would risk a hunt like that to turret tape. Get a legit weather station/ballistic calculator and use a regular turret. I use a Garmin 701 AB and it's been great for all of my shooting and hunting for years. It's a little expensive, but it's worth every penny to me.

CLP

WeiserBucks has good advice. Another option would be something like a Sig Kilo 2400ABS. That’s what I used on my trip to Kyrgyzstan and it worked great. The issue with trying to get the information your looking for is the remoteness of where you’ll hunt. Most of the good data is in larger city’s like Bishkek and it’s much different than where you’ll be hunting. The closest representation of the weather I could find was Naryn.

rfurman24

I have to agree with WB. With todays tools the "custom" turret is obsolete. It may be a cheaper option for those who can not afford the tools but this type of hunt is far too expensive to not have the correct tools for the job.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce