Ibex Hunting in Kyrgyzstan 🇰🇬 with 300RUM

If you have an MOA/Adjustible turret and buy a Revic BR4 rangefinder from Gunwerks and all you have to do is input your caliber specific information for the elevations you are at when you zero the rifle and the rangefinder will do the rest. It has a built in weather station, altimeter and does all the corrections for you. You can set it up to give you yardage or MOA adjustments and all you have to do is dial and shoot. I have had one of their rangefinders for the last ten years or so and it has never let me down.
Gunwerks has a new scope coming out early summer-that's lighter and has a few tweaks then the Pmr 428 scope. Are you saying just get the turret from leupold for my information as close as I know and get the Revic range finder?

I'm looking to have a turret made so I can just dial. I'm more asking how does one know what to expect for conditions of the unknown on so many different variables
Your best bet would be to have a range finder that compensates for the different environmental parameters. You can get a ballistic turret built for where you normally hunt. And the range finder will give you a new shoot to solution. My ZEISS rf binos can do this.

When your checking your zero
Shoot a few extra shots at long range
verify that the data that your getting is right.
Most of the rangefinders have apps that will let your play around with environmental conditions and you can see what kind of outputs you're getting. Learn how the program works so that if your estimated data is off, that you know how to input your actual results.

Gunwerks has a new scope coming out early summer-that's lighter and has a few tweaks then the Pmr 428 scope. Are you saying just get the turret from leupold for my information as close as I know and get the Revic range finder?
Yes you shoot your rifle and verify your velocity, whether or not the BC of the bullet is correct or not and then input those factors into the rangefinder. After that all you do is point the rangefinder, click it and adjust your turret based on the data it gives you. Always remember input in means data out. If you inputs to the rangefinder are not correct then the data it gives you back will nt be correct. I am no genius and this system has worked great for me out to 916 yards on animals and out to 1400 on targets.

The new rangefinder works with an app on your phone so it is pretty easy to set up! You need velocity, BC, bullet length, barrel twist, height of your scope off of the bore, altitude, temp, barometric pressure at the time of your data collection. Similar to any of the ballistic programs.