Weapons In Pictures

That's not very good advertising on their part
I doubt it was advertising but likely an internal memo where an employee without their employees consent shared something they shouldn't have.

It is unfortunate that the future of hunting for our current and upcoming generations will likely depend on the majority of the population which neither does not hunt, nor are adamantly opposed to hunting. Try listening to a recent Rinella or Newberg podcast for more on the thought / topic.

It is a shame things have gotten to this point, but why start a fight when there are better ways to influence the base? Pro staffers are very influential people that will reach tons of base. While I don't agree with some things I they have in their "Don't", I'm not surprised by this and would assume many other companies are similar. For the future of hunting for my kids, in addition to them looking out for their own company, I support what I assume is an internal memo despite not agreeing with all of it. Disclaimer - I do not own any Zeiss scopes, only one spotter which I've considered selling prior to this.

Last edited:
I believe we owe it to the younger generation coming into the shooting/hunting sports to memorialize the experience, the game, firearms and the beautiful natural scenery of the outdoors for them. I truly regret not taking more of my hunting pictures when I was younger. This was before cell phones and I usually did not carry a camera. Just my .02.

I'm sorry but if you're on this site and somehow offended by seeing a weapon in a picture you should probably find another forum.
🔫 🔪 🪓 🏹 sorry if my emoji's offended anyone
Like your comment but NEVER be sorry for standing up for your rights!!
The offended can politely f-off, move along and ignore it….ppl need to realize that the ppl that complain about seeing something they don't like they can choose to look elsewhere and move along but they won't because they aren't capable of doing so until they make a stink about it to make themselves feel better, more whole because some ppl are always angry even if things go their way.

Last edited:
Good words...

For me and just me the trophy is the hunt experience, not the game and not the rifle. As for pictures I don't care for pimp pics (IE someone sitting back in the yonder in an attempt to make the game look big), I do like pics from multiple angles of the game and while I truly appreciate a good rig to me my gun is pretty much a tool. For the most part a well trusted tool but non the less it is a tool to me

So for me I don't have any issue with the gun being in the pic somewhere (we'll take pics both with them in the pic and not).

Now what I don't personally care for and keep in mind this is only me I don't care for the pics where someone has placed a gun right in front of the game where the focus is on the gun not the game. Again this is just me and for darn sure doesn't have to be anyone elses opinion:)

For what it's worth and it darn sure isn't much that's my thoughts on the whole gun in pic thing or not...
I agree, it's just a tool. The pics with the firearms old or new are cool because we have a connection to the "tools" past and present.

Recent Posts