Washington State wolves and the future of hunting

Numerous articles on it, most BS in my opinion. Look at the map, and how far they travel. Then Google Wyoming shooting Colorado wolves. Generally hunters, have "lured" wolves across state lines to shoot them. Wolves that wandered from Wyoming into Colorado, wandered back and got shot. The entire narrative ignores wolf travel patterns. Of course death threats to humans OK behavior, wolves not so much.
What amazes me is mostly unarmed or untrained individuals are the ones treating the lives of the individuals that hunt wolves,……

Numerous articles on it, most BS in my opinion. Look at the map, and how far they travel. Then Google Wyoming shooting Colorado wolves. Generally hunters, have "lured" wolves across state lines to shoot them. Wolves that wandered from Wyoming into Colorado, wandered back and got shot. The entire narrative ignores wolf travel patterns. Of course death threats to humans OK behavior, wolves not so much.
Just a couple question for clarification so I understand what information you are sharing. Do you believe the wolf dispersion across the lower 48 was wolves natural "long" travel patterns, or was it done by man intentionally placing breeding pairs in different areas. Do you think the long travel or man selectively placing is still going on?

Just a couple question for clarification so I understand what information you are sharing. Do you believe the wolf dispersion across the lower 48 was wolves natural "long" travel patterns, or was it done by man intentionally placing breeding pairs in different areas. Do you think the long travel or man selectively placing is still going on?
Both-In my opinion wolves were well documented in the lower 48 prior to the "transplant". I believe there were some slowly migrating in from Canada. A third issue less talked about is the release by individuals.

Breeding pair is a bit of a misnomer left over from idealization of the species. It's just not "Alpha's" breeding. A female raising a litter alone was a pair at some point. These are dogs one comes in heat and it's likely to be bred.

My point is-as difficult as it is to kill a wolf on purpose, in part because of range size, the "luring" of wolves out of a park, state, or other artificial line on the ground is anti-hunting propaganda.

It's sad that the libtard idiots think this is ok. I empathize with you brother. Hate to hear that kind of situation.
well i am hunting within 50-100 miles of the idaho border and there are plenty there that they hunt the wolves so it would be stupid to think they are not crossing over and an outright lie to say this is not happening. hunters in my old group have seen them in our old area at least 10 years ago with collars on. i'm not even that far north or remote, outside of spokane. this is one of the big reasons i have decided to start bear hunting because at least i can try cutting down the predators to help out the deer and elk populations.

Here it comes:
IMG_2722.jpeg

Has anyone looked into this? Not sure if this a new battleground against all hunting or maybe I got suckered into a headline. Any info would be enlightening.

Thanks for any input.
There is a similar movement in Colorado as they want to limit Mountain lion hunting and have recently introduced wolves. This is another tactic to disarm Americans and hurt families that rely on subsistence hunting to provide food for their families, (my opinion). There has been a glut of migration of folks from California to the state. A lot of these folks were then laid off by Google and others. But have brought their politics with them.