Warning - Deadbeat Company

huntin1

A word of caution for anyone thinking of ordering from this company: http://www.tacticalshop.com/

In Feb. I ordered an Eagle Stock Pack from these people, paid with a money order. Money order cashed, no merchandise to date. I called the telephone # and found that it is disconnected. I've sent 5 emails, all unanswered. I can understand if they are back ordered but I would think that they could at least answer my email and let me know if that is the case. I think I'm out $30. Dang I hate people like this!

Rant mode off.

huntin1

I have never done business with that company and because of your experience I never will. Thanks for the info.

Rick

Wow, that sucks!

I looked at there website...no phone #.

What bastards.

Maybe if you look up the fax number in a reverse looup you could find the address. Then do an adress lookup and see what other phone numbers are listed at that address.

good luck

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have a couple of phone numbers for them all disconnected except their fax #, sent them a fax yesterday. I would really be suprised if they answer. I checked the FL. BBB, they have had complaints in the past about this very same thing. I should have checked the BBB before I ordered I guess. More than likely this will end up being a $30 lesson in how not to order things on the internet. Check the reputation before you send them the money. There is so much trust and gentlemanly behavior in the shooting community that one does not expect something like this.
confused.gif

huntin1

Contact the Postal Service. If you sick a Postal Inspector on them for mail fraud they will pony up your $30 post haste. Be diligent!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.