Same malware warning

Packrat 6

I have been blocked from this site as a Google site of suspicious malware for the last several days. Is this a common occurrence and is it something I can ignore or is there something going on that I need to be concerned about. Several other sites were listed as the contaminating sites and were hiutneyska.com/, hotlovemusic.in/.which I don't remember seeing on this site, but at the present time, am currently being blocked by full screen Red Ads advising against using the site. From the notification, Google is running the site daily now and is advising against using it. I have at present, a number of security programs installed by the company that I do consulting work for, and decided to chance it since I am notified every time I log on if there have been any attempted intrusions or modifications to programs consisting of an illegal activity. Weren't sure if LRH was aware of this or not.

Packrat.

I've had similar issues, as have had others. A couple of threads on it. I think it went on a little long as folks were at the Shot Show. Len logged in, and is aware and working on it , or has resolved it.

I'm not getting the warnings at this point.

Google says all is good now. So they removed the warning.

To review, the issue was a bad ad served up by one of the outside ad networks who even themselves had no idea it was bad.

It probably didn't even display on very many pages, given the huge number of pages we have and the even larger number of pageviews we have each minute, hour, day.

I reported this several days ago and stayed away until now. No warnings so far. The Google warning I got said it was not this site but was from some other source using the site. I got the same message about it not being this site as a previous poster got.

Glad it is cleared up.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.