• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Warning about Pacific tool and gauge

Just to anyone out there that may know...

What other companies can put together a reamer for me with prints? I need some reamers made.

Just to follow up. two weeks have gone by since the order was canceled and they still have not issued any credit to my card. THEY ARE THIEVES.

Can you give a fraud claim against them? Show your bank when you cancelled the order and they should give you a full refund.

If you paid for it on a credit card, call the card issuer and explain the situation. Credit cards have different rules than debit cards and they will most likely have to refund the entire amount.
Don't EVER pay for things either ordered off the net or by phone with a debit card, same goes for any higher dollar amount face-to-face transactions. If things go south, it's much easier to deal with it when using a credit card.

Good luck!

JGS has been excellent to work with, delivering what I've ordered in much less time than quoted. I'm on my fourth reamer from them. Their also very helpful when deciding which print to use or coming up with your own print.

I have no experience with PTG but this not the first really negative review I've seen about how they conduct business.

As stated in my original post, I have the charge under dispute with my creidit card. I will be contacting the BBB tomorrow. It is not the money, it is the principle. I have wasted far more time and money than I have lost with these idiots, but I have built a reputation of trust and doing what is right, and honestly expect the same from legitimate business. If they cant conduct themselves in that manner, I will expose them for it.

Thank you all for your support.

Clymer has always had a good rep as far as I know. Check out their Internet site; they seem pretty thorough. There are others too that would probably jump at a chance to prove themselves...

I can't say a lot of great about them either. I ordered a custom reamer from them and it took forever to get. And then it was cut bad and didn't cut for crap. The thing barely cut at all and wanted to bind according to my builder. Of course doing that it eventually bound up and rolled a chip over the reamer and trashed my first blank. Between my builder and brux, i got a new blank quickly and free of charge. I sent the reamer to brux and they said the thing looked bad and to send it back to ptg to get reground. Ptg did regring it free, but even after i got it back my builder said it still cut bad and he had to only go half as deep as he normally would each peck at cutting the chamber because it still wanted to bind up. After this taking months to get a spec reamer and then nothing but problems, I wont deal with ptg again.