Warner Tool Company is proud to introduce the Flat Line Projectile

ADMIN

Administrator
Warner Tool Company is proud to introduce the Flat Line Projectile, a new line of specially designed rifle projectiles that exceed all current products for performance by a margin of close to 20 percent.

Designed for military special operations units, competitive long-range shooters and Extreme long-range targeting, the Flat Line Projectile offers peerless performance, flying as fast as the next lower weight class while delivering the ballistic coefficient of the next higher weight class.

Warner-FLP.jpg

Benefits include:
• Much higher ballistics coefficient (BC) when compared with projectiles in its weight
class
• Higher velocities when compared with projectiles in its weight class
• Much higher velocity when compared with projectiles of similar BC

The Flat Line Projectile stands alone in the projectile market, and was designed and developed with our traditional focus on quality, precision and performance, and subjected to rigorous testing and documentation. Every new design will always be subject to acoustical target data collection for honest G1 and G7 data.

The Flat Line Projectile is unbeatable in a shot to shot comparison. Farther. Flatter. Faster.

CASE STUDY
The Flat Line Projectile was recently made available to several competitive shooters who offered us their insights. The following is a case study of one user's experience:

Eddie Newman, former Captain of the USA Veteran's World Championship Team

User's Findings:

I was able to test and evaluate the Warner Flat Line bullets from a trigger puller's perspective while competing at Camp Perry in the NRA Long Range Championships, the U.S. Full Bore Championships and the ICFRA World Range Championships. It was a very pleasant shooting
experience thanks to your support both prior to and during competition. The 155 Flat Liners that I shot were superior to any other bullets being shot in competition and performed exactly as advertised.

In competition, I shot three different bullets: the Sierra 2155, Berger 155.5 and the Warner 155 Flat Line. During four of the matches, I alternated bullets every other shot to see what effect this would have on bullet performance. I shot the RPA Quad lock that was barreled by WTC
throughout all competitions. The Berger "Triple Nickel" shot big groups out of the 10 twist barrel probably because I was jumping them .055", although the 2155's shot great out of the same barrel with the same jump.

The Flat Liners shot like a magnum compared to current Palma bullets which gave me a psychological boost while shooting them. While comparing shots on target during a match, when I was blown out for a mid ring 4 most others had a 3 or 2, confirming ballistic superiority.
Alternating bullets and powders seemed to have no effect and barrel clean up was always very easy with no copper or roughness evident after minimal cleaning. At 900 yards Flat Liners shot a full 7 MOA lower than 2155's and at 1K yards they shot 4 MOA lower than Triple Nickels traveling at 3025 fps.

Performance indicators and results are difficult to quantify in a rifle match, however in a big shoot like the WLRC the picture becomes clear by the end of shooting. The first three matches were "pony" because of good conditions and you could not afford to drop a point. The last three matches were what I would term "Varsity Shooting," here you had to employ the correct tactics or get burned badly, which is what happened to many good shooters. Through the combination of superior ballistics and making fewer mistakes than most I was able to finish in the top 10% of all shooters, 40th place overall. I consider this to be proof positive that the Flat Liners are the
"real deal" and not just merely numbers on paper. I was 13th USA shooter in the aggregate.

I will have to add that I used both the NRA L/R and USA Fullbore Championships for testing, evaluation and train up for the WLRC. Given the time constraints, I had no other choice. I was very impressed as to how easy it was to work up a very accurate load for the Flat Lines. Thank you for all that.

As usual, cool... but at a $1.50 a bullet, you need to be a Senator, a Seal or a Drug Lord to work up a load. Hope they're awesome.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.