Warne Tactical 1pc Bases

wildcat338

Hello All I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these bases good or bad. I seen them listed in midsouth shooters supply and was thinking of getting a couple for a couple of my savages.

Thanks for any info!

We carry them here. I have heard good things about them and BJ has one on his APS 6-250. Seem to be of very nice quality. Email me or BJ if you wanna hear anything else

thanks
steve

Rednecks famous last words " Watch This!!!!"
Watch this is usaualy how it all starts.Unfortunatly I've found my last words are "This is gona leave a mark"
Does Warne make a 20MOA base for the Savages-long,short,old and new?

Steve,

Thanks!!! I'll just pick them up from you guys then. I'll ask a few guys I know with savages then maybe we can just order all one time if thats possible. I'll send you guys an email.

MachV,

According to the catalog they carry 20 MOA bases for both long and short but it says w/ Accu-trigger so not sure if they dont fit the models without accu-triggers. BJ and Steve probably know all about it.

Aloha!!!

They make the base for short and long action, but only in the new style reciever for accu trigger guns.

Wildcat338

Just give either one of us a hollar, we have a lot of them in stock right now. Getting a few of them at once would help with the shipping to you island boys, beautiful place you all got over there.

take it easy
steve

Aloha Steve I just sent an email to BJ Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment as well I just wish we had a rifle range w/longer ranges to shoot at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif right now were stuck with a 200 yd range it SUCKS!!! But I guess id better be happy, with the way Hawaii is I should be glad I even got a place to shoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Aloha
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.