Wanted a custom load development/scope setup

MJU

I am interested in having a rifle that is set up having accuracy to shoot up to 700 yards or so. My hope is if I know the gun is doing it's part than I can just practice, practice, practice until I can accurately make that shot.

My first plan was to buy an out of the box setup gun that would have the scope dials customized and load developed. I am finding those are way out of my price range at 4-6k. My next plan is maybe sending in my rifle to get a load set up that it would shoot well and maybe even set up the scope correctly for me. I thought this would be a good forum to find a business that would do a good job with it. I do have a couple rifles that I could choose from without buying one. Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated.

While you want to pay someone else to risk 1kyd resources, you need to accept that it's gonna cost a bunch. 4-6K$ sounds right to me.
I'm sure a lot of shooters here have as much or more invested whether paying someone else, or themselves, to get it done.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.