Want Your Input! New Stock Design

I'd love to see something for TALL people with big hands.
I'm tired of my pinky wrapping under the grip of every stock I pick up.
Longer LOP, 13.5" is too short, my LOP is around 16"
Longer reach to trigger is also a plus.
Not everyone is 5'9" with tiny Carny hands
Also not every stock needs to be feather light. Have a heavy option
Joe Dirt knows you can't just sell snakes and sparklers AG Composites.
PM me for more ideas…
Hey GreenGT... thanks for your feedback. Just FYI... if you like heavier guns, we're now making fiberglass in addition to carbon, which will add some weight, and save you some money!

Hey GreenGT... thanks for your feedback. Just FYI... if you like heavier guns, we're now making fiberglass in addition to carbon, which will add some weight, and save you some money!
Please consider putting a threaded insert in the bottom of the grip so an add-on grip extension can be attached! Would be a simple thing to do…Delrin with a pillar for the bolt would be an easy thing to manufacture

I know there's some carbon fiber chassis out there but another option to choose from wouldn't hurt! Obviously the weight savings is great but I also really like when my hands are not freezing while handling a chassis made of metal. A collapsible option would be a plus.

lightweight folder (under30oz) in carbon fiber for mountain backpack hunting. Integrate with all the existing design features for a long-range hunting stock (more vertical grip, arca rail, minimal drop at comb & heal, wider forearm, flush cups, etc), Mos folder options are AL / Mg which are cold to the touch in hunting conditions.

Traditional hunting stock, like a scaled down version of the privateer. Something similar to the Manners ultra classic plus with no check piece.