Want Your Input! New Stock Design

I and probably every other owner of a X-Bolt realize that a dedicated X-Bolt inlet means that it is a dedicated set of molds. I don't mind paying a premium for a stock as long as I am seeing value in the stock. Stability alone makes swapping to a carbon fiber stock attractive.

If you could modify the Alpine Hunter with a little negative comb and a thumb shelf and then inlet to accommodate the X-Bolt, I'd be pretty happy.

We appreciate all the input and we ask that you continue to provide us with ideas. We're compiling the information and looking to see if there is a consistent request for certain features, etc. As you can imagine it can cost a ton of $$$ and time to launch a new product so we want to make sure when we do something, it is something that will be well received. Thanks again!

You limit your sales base by not making stocks for Tikka and Howa.2 of the most sold rifles out there.
Just my opinion.
They make tikka stocks you just have to spin in circles and say Hail Marys and balance on your toes to buy one

Apparently you can buy direct now!

Last edited:
They make tikka stocks you just have to spin in circles and say Hail Marys and balance on your toes to buy one
You can call us and order Tikka direct. Have you tried this and not had success? Just wanting to understand the "hail marys....balance on your toes....." so we can adjust on our end if there's an issue.

You can call us and order Tikka direct. Have you tried this and not had success? Just wanting to understand the "hail marys....balance on your toes....." so we can adjust on our end if there's an issue.
Glad it's changed, the last time I tried was admittedly last year? and you told me I had to buy through an approved dealer and wouldn't sell me one

More which generation? i have a Mcmillan collecting dust for a pre-war, I don't know if a smith could make it fit, but yours if you want it.
Not pre 64. This rifle was bought new in the early 80's. I've re-barreled it a couple of times and it sits in a Boyds now. It's nice to shoot but I think we can get rid of some weight with carbon. A bird told me that AG might be working on this. Or maybe it was Mesa.