Want to buy .277 170 grain berger eol

Codum

I am looking for some .277 170 grain berger EOL for a new build to verify seating and throat deths etc. A box of anything or couple. Anyone know where they can be found or someone willing to sell me a few greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

If you were up here in Canadastan I'd send you some but if I tried to mail them to you the Canadastan customs would probably keep them.

Try the extreme store at MOA rifles.
They usually have the Elite Berger's in stock.
I think they had the 170's last time I looked.

Not sure I'd build a gun around the 170's unless they are readily available unless you intend to shoot other bullets in it as well and hope they shoot.

Last edited:
I am looking for some .277 170 grain berger EOL for a new build to verify seating and throat deths etc. A box of anything or couple. Anyone know where they can be found or someone willing to sell me a few greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Bruno shooters had some that's where I found mine

If you were up here in Canadastan I'd send you some but if I tried to mail them to you the Canadastan customs would probably keep them.

Try the extreme store at MOA rifles.
They usually have the Elite Berger's in stock.
I think they had the 170's last time I looked.

Not sure I'd build a gun around the 170's unless they are readily available unless you intend to shoot other bullets in it as well and hope they shoot.
Thanks for suggesting but MOA store is out as well. I am working with 175 game changers, 158 hammers and now need a 170 berger to verify seating depth CBTO compared to the others and magazine fitment. I just need one. I spoke to Berger support and was told right now their manufacturing is running wide open on other bullets and he was not sure when the .277 170 EOL would go back in production.

Thanks for suggesting but MOA store is out as well. I am working with 175 game changers, 158 hammers and now need a 170 berger to verify seating depth CBTO compared to the others and magazine fitment. I just need one. I spoke to Berger support and was told right now their manufacturing is running wide open on other bullets and he was not sure when the .277 170 EOL would go back in production.

how many exactly do you need? i have a limited stash, but if you're only needing a couple shoot me a PM with your address and stuff and i can drop a couple in the mail for you

if you're needing a couple 165gr ABLR and can add a couple as well

i figure that's be easier than asking a ton of technical questions.

That would be awesome. Apparently I can't send PM because I'm new to the forum. If you send me one first I can respond. Thanks so much. 2-3 of each would be perfect.

What do you need I have several boxes. One box or a partial box I do see them available occasionally. Let me know but you will have to send me a address via Pm. So get you post count up.
Right now just one would be nice. But I'd love to buy a box if your willing. How many post are needed to allow me to send PM?