waiting on new barrels.

Still no word from Kreiger. I got a letter from the ATF, the paper work had an error. My dealer had it fixed and returned immediately and said I should have it in a couple weeks. Ordered the can and barrel at the same time. It's bad when the ATF is faster then your barrel maker.

I had the same thing happen on some ATF paperwork. Generally it means you have 1 month from when the y receive the paperwork back until you receive your stamp.

you suck

just kidding, hope you enjoy it, I have probably at least another month on the barrel, bedding and such. Already starting to save for a decent scope

it was on its way. its now lost in the mail some wheregun)

they never like what you got

dude, that stinks. Mine still has like a month month and a half to go...to make it harder, my smith wants to sell me a scope, to upgrade from my Nikon Buckmasters (he's not a Nikon fan) and uses evil words like "at cost"

they never like what you got

nope, the problem is he knew before that I want to upgrade... the scope is adequate for my hunting needs, but since I took up F-class (shot one competition) I decided I needed better than a midgrade scope...so it isn't just him.

got any clue at all where your barrel disappeared?

nope, the problem is he knew before that I want to upgrade... the scope is adequate for my hunting needs, but since I took up F-class (shot one competition) I decided I needed better than a midgrade scope...so it isn't just him.

got any clue at all where your barrel disappeared?

it must not be good do to no phone call to tell me what went wrong.
I got the tracking info on the 8th and after the first stop no more updates from there. hopefully its just misplaced and not lost or stolen. Hunting season is getting close.

it must not be good do to no phone call to tell me what went wrong.
I got the tracking info on the 8th and after the first stop no more updates from there. hopefully its just misplaced and not lost or stolen. Hunting season is getting close.

dude that sucks, and is really weird, you'd think there would be at least some communication

dude that sucks, and is really weird, you'd think there would be at least some communication

With it being the weekend I will give them that. It's probably the guy that gets paid the least check it in to be shipped then never followed up with it. Now that they are aware of the issue I will give them a day or two. I would hate to blow up on somebody and poor guy loose his job.

With it being the weekend I will give them that. It's probably the guy that gets paid the least check it in to be shipped then never followed up with it. Now that they are aware of the issue I will give them a day or two. I would hate to blow up on somebody and poor guy loose his job.

good call. hope you get some good news on Monday

One email sent just ask about my order. And the status being electronicly notified of a pending shipment. To looks like they found the barrel and overnighted. To a knock at my door.
Sweet. Now to put it all together. Bending my be put off to after season

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.