Wait time after approval

Thanks guys. I figured it wasn't that uncommon ,better to ask people with experience then wonder if it got lost. It's like they are toying with you to build the suspense.
How long did it take total after they cashed your check? I know that is just a baby step but mine cleared 2 months ago and Iam wishful thinking

Paper work was done feb2. Check was cashed within two weeks. Approved on nov 14. Ffl had it in about three weeks, said they called once and apparently didn't leave a message so it was ready when I made this post. Next time I'll be checking in instead of waiting for them to call.

Trust for me. Purchased 11/25/18 and another 01/21/19 the last one 09/18/19. First 2 were approved together last week of November. I called on the 3rd ATF said it's still in process. I still have not received my 2 approved silencers. I think I have completed everything at least what I filled out on docusign. Supposed to be shipped to my front door. I think I would have been better off to drive to Souix Falls to pick them up. I guess I cant complain i have waited this long what's another week or 2.

You would be correct. What gripes my *** is that I have approval for 2 and cant get approved for the third at the same time. ATF knows it's there waiting in the wings. I dont understand it! I approve permits to carry everyday its really no big deal. By the way law Enforcement does not get a free pass.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.