Vx-6hd

Looks like everything up to the 3-18 will be in the new models, possibly the 4-24 I really can't remember. I think I saw a new reticle or two in the list also. I'm looking forward to some feedback when they hit the streets. I figured someone on here would've had some top secret Intel by now.

Looks like all the higher magnification ranges anyway. Hoping they tweak a few things like, more audible clicks, consist magnification ring tension, aluminium turrets, and why not better glass. Looks like the 4.5x52mm is going to msrp for $2450 which is about a $250 jump. This is going of a web store that lists them, but no real specs or pics.

It's all of the VX-6 line that's getting the upgrade. If anyone wants one of the older models I can probably get my hands on some closeout ones from my distributor for cheap.

Mac

Hi there im new to this post and thread. I've got a 26 nolser for a Christmas present and can't decide on a scope I think I've narrowed it down to 2 scope vx6hd 4-24, or the huskemaw scope what do you guys thinks an opinions thank you

Elkdown13,

You might take a look at the Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50. It is two ounces lighter than the VX-6 4-24X52. I don't know about the VX-6hd though. I do know the glass in 6500 4 1/2-30X is barely better than the regular VX-6 from comparing them side by side on an optics chart. Both have barely better glass than the Huskemaw 5-20X. The Bushnell has hydrophobic coatings also. I sold my VX-6 and other scopes which don't have the hydrophobic coating.

By the way both my 4 1/2-30X50's are crystal clear throughout their magnification range and match the VX-6 in low light performance. Also they are much cheaper.

Thank you I will look into that from what I hear these vx6hd are supposed to be the new thing I would love to get my hands on one before I decide but my local sportmans won't start getting them tell march

I have a couple of the old models (2) and just ordered another on close out. I'm sure the new HD line will be nice, but their is no way I would sale my older models to upgrade. If I need another scope in the future I will give them serious consideration. Any price increase puts them in Euro optic range.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.