VV 500 series powders

BTW, that's smoking fast for an baby.

In addition, we were running the 215s through our 26 and 28 inch 30-06s over 2800. The 26 is CF Bartlein, the 28 is a KBI. We're using 59.5 of N560, and 54 grains of RL17. RL 17 pressure spiked in the heat, the N560 at 30 FPS less remained stable, and shot around 3/4 MOA at 1K. The original powder charges were derived during load work last winter.

I forgot to take pictures of the set up on the range. Had the Fx120i and Autotrickler V3 inside the Taco cap on top of the Truck Vault. The Arbor press and Wilson inline dies on the bumper step.

The calm wind was good for the reloading set up, I still dropped the cap back cover during charges. Good for loading ammo, terrible for comfort when shooting. Yesterday when the wind in the morning was up to 12, it wasn't as bad

Last edited:
Not worried so much with N568.

The others seem fine to me below 90 degrees.

In general they have about 1 to 1.2 feet per second per degree of F sensitivity with N568 maybe more like .5 or so.

Just dont develop hot loads in 70 degrees and go shooting them over 90 degrees.

Texas right now at 110 to 119 or places in Arizona would just be wrong.

Just my opinion/experience

You could do load development in 100 plus, and be ok. They would presumably be fine in hot weather, and be a bit slow in
winter weather. But N560 loads developed in 70 degrees right now in San Antonio at 115, would cause you a change of underwear.......

You could do load development in 100 plus, and be ok. They would presumably be fine in hot weather, and be a bit slow in
winter weather. But N560 loads developed in 70 degrees right now in San Antonio at 115, would cause you a change of underwear.......
🤣🤣 so true.

Not on VV but since you're here, feel the same about RL26?

🤣🤣 so true.

Not on VV but since you're here, feel the same about RL26?
Heres your answer