Vudoo Rifles

Maverick67

I didn't seem to find a thread about Vudoos. I am expecting mine in about 2 weeks, does any one have any tips or tricks for break in or anything I need to be aware of? Thanks in advance!

There great guns Iv had my 360 for about 4 months pretty maintenance free. Action is finally getting smoother it was a little sticky when I first got it. Shoots most quality ammo really good.

I didn't seem to find a thread about Vudoos. I am expecting mine in about 2 weeks, does any one have any tips or tricks for break in or anything I need to be aware of? Thanks in advance!

So what you think? I know late but no real tricks. Shoot it and have fun. Have had mine over 4 years now and it's one of the most fun rifles I have.

I've had the barreled action since the end of September but still waiting on my stock so I can't really give my opinion other than it looks pretty haha!

Yup those can take a while. Mine should be in the beginning of January. I have other Manners so I know it will be worth the wait.

You have any other 700 footprint stocks on hand? Just drop it into those and shoot it.

yeah I've heard they are one of the best and no I don't have any left handed models so I am just patiently waiting haha. If everything goes right it should be here in a couple of weeks so we will see.

Built one last year, before things went totally off rails, was able to secure an MPA BA folder, great set up. She's a laser with CCI SV, used for break in, was even more accurate with Wolf made by Lapua, need to try some more samples through her, have Tenex, SK, and Center X to sample👍🏻